Instagram is a popular platform that allows users to share photos and videos with friends and followers.
You may want to hide tagged photos or videos on your profile to clean the appearance of your profile or simply because you don’t want to be associated with that post or content.[the_ad id=”9574″]
But what if you change your mind later and want to unhide those hidden posts?
You’ll learn to unhide tagged photos and videos on Instagram.
We’ll also provide tips for managing tagged posts on Instagram so you can have mоre control over your profile.
How to unhide tagged photos/videos on Instagram
You’ll need to access the “hidden posts” section of the app or website to unhide tagged photos or videos on Instagram.
Here’s a direction on hоw to do it:
- Open the Instagram app on your device and log in to your account.
- Tap on your profile picture to access your profile.
- Tap on the three horizontal lines in the top right corner of the screen.
- Select “Settings” from the menu.
- Tap on “Privacy” from the settings menu.
- Select “Tagged Photos” from the Privacy menu.
- Here you will see all the tagged photos that have been previously hidden.
- You can select the photos you want to unhide by tapping the plus sign оn the left of the photo.
If you’re using the Instagram website, the process is similar.
- Log in to your Instagram account on a web browser.
- Click on your profile picture to access your profile.
- Click on the “Edit Profile” button.
- Scroll down to thе “Tagged Photos” section.
- Select the photos you want to unhide and click on the “Show on Profile” button.
The hidden photos or videos will appear on your profile again. Please note that the unhiding process for videos is the same as for photos.
Just select the videos you want to unhide.
When you unhide the photo, it is visible to everyone who can see your profile.
Also, anyone who cаn see the post can tag or comment on it again.
Tips for managing tagged posts on Instagram
Managing tagged posts on Instagram can help you keep your profile organized and control how you are represented on the platform.
Tips for managing tagged posts on Instagram:
- Control who can tag you in posts: To control who can tag you in posts, go to your Instagram profile, tap on the three horizontal lines in the top right corner, select “Settings,” then “Privacy,” and then “Tags.” From there, you can select who can tag you in posts, whether it be “Everyone,” “People you follow,” or “Off.”
- Remove tags from posts: To remove tags from posts, go to the post from which you want to remove the tag and tap on the three dots in the top right corner. Select “Edit Tags” and tap on the “x” next to the tag you want to remove.
- Turn off notifications for tagged posts: If you don’t want to be notified every time someone tags you in a post, go to your Instagram profile, tap on the three horizontal lines in the top right corner, select “Settings,” then “Notifications,” and then toggle off “Tags.”
- Be selective when you approve a post: When someone tags you in a post, you can approve it before it’s shown on your profile. Use this option to only allow posts you are comfortable with to be shown on your profile.
You cаn have more control over how you are represented on Instagram and keep your profile organized. You can always unhide the post if you change your mind later.
It’s easy to unhide tagged photos and videos on Instagram by accessing the “hidden posts” section of the app or website.
Also, managing tagged posts on Instagram is important in maintaining your profile and controlling how you are represented on the platform.
You’ll be able to unhide hidden posts, control who can tag you, remove tags from posts, and turn off notifications for tagged posts, which will give you a better experience on the platform and showcase only the best of your profile.