Welcome to our tutorial on how to loop an Instagram story! Instagram stories are a fun and easy way to share a brief, temporary updates with your followers. However, sometimes you might want to create a story that plays on а loop, whether it’s to highlight a particular product or service or simply to add an extra element of engagement for your followers.
This article will show you how to create and loop an Instagram story in just a few simple steps. So if you’re ready to take your Instagram game to the next level, let’s get started!
Before you start creating your looping Instagram story, there are a few things you’ll need to do to prepare.
First, ensure you have your device’s latest version оf the Instagram app. To check for updates, go to the App Store (for iOS users) or Google Play Store (for Android users) and search for Instagram. If an update is available, tap “Update” to download and install the latest version.
Next, gather the content you want to include in your looping story. This can be anything from photos and videos to text and stickers. Think about what you want to convey with your story, and choose your content accordingly. If you’re using a series of photos or videos, consider organizing them into a cohesive narrative or theme.
Now you’re ready to start creating your looping Instagram story!
Creating the Story
To create your looping Instagram story, follow these steps:
- Open the Instagram app and go to your profile.
- Tap the camera icon in the top left corner to create a new story.
- Add your content to the story using the various creative tools Instagram provides. These might include filters, stickers, and text. Experiment with different options to find what works best for you.
- When satisfied with your story, tap the “Send To” button at the bottom of the screen.
- Select “Add to Story” and tap the “Send To” button again. This will add your story to your profile.
At this point, your Instagram story will not be looping. To make it loop, you’ll need to follow the next steps.
Looping the Story
To loop your Instagram story, follow these steps:
- Tap the “Edit & Send” button at the bottom of the screen. This will open up a menu of options for your story.
- Swipe up from the bottom of the screen to access the “Story Settings.” This will reveal several options for customizing your story, including the ability to loop it.
- Tap the “Looping” option. This will bring up a toggle switch.
- Toggle the looping feature on. This will cause your story to play on a loop when viewed by your followers.
- Tap “Done” to save your changes.
When someone views your Instagram story, it will play on a loop until they manually advance to the next story. This can be а great way to add an extra engagement element and keep your followers coming back for more. Just be sure to keep your story fresh and updated to keep things interesting!
Looping an Instagram story is a simple process that can add an extra layer of engagement for your followers. Following the steps outlined in this tutorial, you can easily create and loop a story using the latest version of the Instagram app. So why wait? Start experimenting with looping stories today and see how they can enhance your Instagram presence!