Discord is an extensive messaging service that serves various users, from gamers and communities to enterprises. Discord’s accessibility and robust features have made it a popular choice for facilitating digital communication.
But, logging out of each individual might become a cumbersome chore if users join more servers. Learning how to log out of numerous Discord accounts at once can be a lifesaver in such a situation.
We’ll discuss three ways to simultaneously log out of many servers: the official Discord desktop client, a Discord bot, and an external website.
Method 1: Using the Discord Desktop App
Leaving numerous servers at once is a breeze with the Discord desktop software, which is also useful for maintaining your servers. Instructions, in detail:
- Open the Discord desktop app and log in to your account.
- On the left-hand side оf the app, you will see a list of servers you are a part of. Click on the server you want to leave first.
- Once you have clicked on the server, you will see a list of channels on the right-hand side of the app. At the bottom of the list, you will see a gear icon. Click on this icon to access the server settings.
- In the server settings, click on the “Leave Server” button. A pop-up window will appear, asking you to confirm if you want to leave the server. Click “Leave Server” to confirm.
- Repeat steps 2-4 for each server you want to leave.
- You can close the app if you have left all the servers you want.
Tips for Faster Navigation in the App:
- Use the arrow keys tо quickly navigate through your server list.
- Use the search bar at the app’s top to find specific servers quickly.
Method 2: Using a Discord Bot
Here’s how to use a Discord bot tо leave multiple servers:
- Go to the Discord Bot List website (https://discordbotlist.com/) and search for a bot that can leave multiple servers simultaneously. A recommended bot for this purpose is “Server Manager” by Kurozero.
- Click on the bot’s name to access its page, then click on the “Invite” button to add the bot to your Discord server.
- Once the bot is added tо your server, type “!servers leave” in any text channel. This command will make the bot leave all the servers it is currently a part of.
- If you want to leave specific servers instead of all of them, you can type “!servers leave <server name>” instead. Replace “<server name>” with the name you want to leave.
- Repeat step 4 for each server you want to leave.
- When you have left all the servers you want to, you can remove the bot from your server by clicking on the server settings, selecting “Roles,” and then removing the bot’s role.
Installation and Setup Instructions for the Bot:
- To install the bot, you must have permission to add bots to your server. Contact the server owner or an administrator if you don’t have permission.
- To set up the bot, you may need tо follow additional instructions provided by the developer. This may include creating an account on the developer’s website, linking your Discord account, and granting the bot certain permissions.
But, be wary of allowing access to your Discord account to any third-party programs, even if they promise to make your life easier by using a Discord bot. If you utilize a bot, ensure it comes from a respected developer or source and that you’ve read their privacy and terms of service policies.
Method 3: Using a Third-Party Website
Several third-party websites offer a quick and easy way to leave multiple Discord servers simultaneously. Here’s how to use one of these websites:
- Go to https://www.discordservers.com/leaver/ and log in to your Discord account.
- You will see a list of servers you are a part of. Select the servers you want to leave bу clicking on their checkboxes.
- Once you select all the servers you want to leave, click the “Leave Servers” button.
- A pop-up window will appear, asking you to confirm if you want to leave the selected servers. Click “Leave” to confirm.
- Repeat steps 2-4 for each group of servers you want to leave.
- You can close the website if you have left all the servers you want.
Safety Precautions When Using Third-Party Websites:
- Only use reputable and trusted websites to avoid security risks.
- Only select the servers you want to leave and double-check your selection before confirming.
- Avoid entering any personal оr sensitive information on third-party websites. Only provide the information necessary for the task at hand.
- Clear your browser cache and cookies after using third-party websites to ensure your account security.
If you’re a member of many Discord servers, you can save time and energy by leaving all of them at once. We’ve gone over utilizing the Discord desktop program, a Discord bot or an external website to accomplish this.
All approaches have merits and drawbacks. Pick the one that best suits your needs.
Be wary about granting access to your Discord account to any external apps or websites without first reading their terms of service and privacy policies.