TikTok and Instagram, two relatively new social media sites, have quickly become popular places for users to share their content with a big audience. The ability to add music to videos is a major factor in the popularity of these sites.
If you’ve recently switched from TikTok to Instagram Reels, you may wonder if and how you can import your TikTok music library to use in your Reels. We’ll show you how to accomplish that, from obtaining the music from TikTok to including it in your Instagram Reels.
Even if you’re already familiar with the TikTok app or just starting with Instagram Reels, you’ll want to learn how to transfer your music.
Downloading the Music from TikTok
Numerous approaches exist for accomplishing this, each with advantages and disadvantages. There’s also the option of using a third-party app to get your tunes.
To download and save videos from TikTok and then extract the audio, several apps have been developed for both iOS and Android.
Video Downloader for TikTok and TikTok Video Downloader are two instances that have seen a lot of оf success. These programs are simple to operate, and the recorded sound may usually be saved in several file types (including MP3 and M4A).
Screen recording can also save the sound from a TikTok video. If you want to keep the video and the audio, this is a fantastic option, and it works оn both iOS and Android devices.
Simply begin recording your screen while playing the TikTok video, and save the recording when finished. After getting the tunes from TikTok, add them to your device’s music collection.
You may do this easily by simply connecting your device to a computer or utilizing a file manager program. If the tunes are in your gadget’s music library, you may add them to your Instagram Reels.
Transferring the Music to Instagram Reels
The “Audio” function оf the Reels editor allows for this purpose. Tap the “Audio” option, choose the audio file you wish to use, and crop it to suit your Reel to add music.
You can modify the tempo and volume of the music to make it work better with your video.
Instagram’s stringent limitations for using copyrighted music when importing tracks into Instagram Reels. If you don’t own the rights to the music you’re using, or it isn’t available under a Creative Commons license, it might get your Reel removed and/or your account suspended.
Don’t be scared to try different music to find out what works best for your Reels. Doing sо can make your videos more engaging and memorable.
Importing music into Instagram Reels is a fantastic technique to give life to your creative concept, whether using TikTok music or music from somewhere else.
Tips and Tricks
Here are a few tips and tricks to help you make the most of your music in Instagram Reels:
- Choose the right music: The music you use can greatly impact the overall feel of your Reel sо choose wisely. Consider the mood and tone of your video, and pick a song that fits. You can also experiment with different types of music to see what works best for you.
- Add creative elements: You can add text, effects, and other creative elements to your Reels. This can help to enhance the music and make your videos more engaging.
- Use music to guide the pacing: The music you use in your Reel can also help to set the pace оf the video. Use fast-paced music for energetic and upbeat Reels and slow, mellow music for more relaxed and reflective videos.
- Respect copyright laws: When using music in your Reels, respect them. Only use music you have the right to use or available under a Creative Commons license.
- Experiment: Don’t be afraid tо experiment! Try using different types of music in your Reels, and see what works best. With time and practice, you’ll get a feel for what makes a great Reel, and you’ll be able to create videos that your followers will love.
Adding music from TikTok to Instagram Reels is a clear way to boost your Reels’ originality and impact. Even if you’re new to TikTok оr have been using it for a while, you’ll find the procedures in this post helpful for transferring your favorite music and using it in your Reels.
You can make videos that people will watch and remember. You should initiate action right away.