Social media platforms like Instagram have become integral to our daily lives in today’s digital age.
We use them to document our lives, share our experiences, and connect with friends and family.
As we accumulate more and more pictures, it can become overwhelming to track them all.
That’s why some people might want to delete all pictures on Instagram at once. This can be a great way tо declutter your profile, start fresh, and make it easier to manage your content.
Before you begin deleting all pictures on Instagram at once, take some time to prepare.
So here are a few things you should consider doing before you start:
A. Backing up important pictures
Before you delete any pictures, make sure to save any important ones that you want to keep. You can do this by downloading them to your device or by using a third-party backup service. You’ll have a copy of the pictures even after you’ve deleted them from Instagram.
B. Organizing pictures into folders or albums
If you have a lot of pictures on Instagram, organizing them into folders or albums before you start deleting them can be helpful. This will make it easier to find and select the pictures you want to delete. Plus, you can organize the pictures that you want to keep separate.
C. Disabling any automatic posting or syncing features
If you have any automatic posting оr syncing features enabled on your Instagram account, such as automatic backups to Google Photos or iCloud, make sure to disable these before you start deleting pictures. This will prevent your deleted pictures from being saved in another location.
Here’s a step-by-step guide on how to do it:
A. Navigating to the “Photos” section on Instagram
- Open the Instagram app on your device.
- Tap on your profile icon in the bottom right corner.
- Tap on the three horizontal lines in the top right corner.
- Tap on “Settings” аt the bottom of the menu.
- Tap on “Privacy“
- Tap on “Delete your account.”
- Select the reason why you want to delete your account
- Re-enter your password
- Tap “Permanently delete my account.”
B. Selecting multiple pictures at once
- Once in your profile’s “Photos” section, you can select multiple pictures by tapping and holding on to one picture until a checkmark appears.
- While holding down оn that picture, use another finger to tap on additional pictures and select them.
C. Confirming deletion
- When you’ve selected all the pictures you want to delete, tap on the trash icon in the top right corner of the screen.
- Confirm that you want to delete the selected pictures by tapping “Delete” in the pop-up window.
Deleting all pictures on Instagram at once can be a great way to declutter your profile and make it easier tо manage your content.
Prepare your account by backing up important pictures, organizing pictures into folders, and disabling automatic posting or syncing features.
By navigating to the “Photos” section, selecting multiple pictures at once, and confirming the deletion, you can quickly and easily delete all of your pictures on Instagram.
Deleting an account will take 14 days. During this time, you can reactivate your account by logging in.