With millions of users creating and sharing short films, TikTok has emerged as one of the most widely used social networking sites.
Maintaining correct and up-to-date personal information is important, as with any online site.
It will be simple for you to change your information if you recently had a birthday and need to update your age or entered your information incorrectly when you first created your account.
Learn a few tips to make sure the process goes smoothly and to avert any potential problems.
The first step in changing your age оn TikTok is opening the app and accessing the settings menu. Tap on the three horizontal lines in the corner of the screen and then select the gear icon.
Navigate to the “Privacy and Safety” section. This is where you’ll be able tо adjust your account information, including your age. Locate the option to edit your personal information and tap on it.
You’ll be able to change your age by simply updating the field and tapping the “Save” button. Double-check your age before saving the changes to ensure that you’ve entered the correct information.
Be honest about your age оn TikTok, as age restrictions may apply to certain platform features.
- Open the TikTok app on your device and tap on the three horizontal lines in the screen’s bottom-right corner.
- Select the gear icon to access the settings menu from the menu that appears.
- Once in the settings menu, scroll down and tap “Privacy and Safety.”
- Locate the option tо edit your personal information and tap on it.
- You’ll now see a field where you can update your age. Enter your correct age and double-check it before saving the changes.
- If you are satisfied with the changes, tap on the “Save” button. Your age will now be updated on your account.
- Be honest about your age on TikTok, as age restrictions may apply to certain platform features.
- You’re done! With up-to-date information, you can enjoy the platform with the peace of mind that comes with knowing your privacy settings are in order.
- Double-check your age before saving thе changes to avoid future issues.
- Age restrictions may apply for certain features on the platform, so it’s best, to be honest about your age.
- Once you have changed your age, you may need to re-verify your age again if required by the platform.
It’s quick and easy to change your age on TikTok.
It won’t take long for you to update your age on the platform.
In order to prevent problems, bе truthful about your age and double-check your data before saving changes.
If you have access to the most recent information, you can use the platform with the assurance that your privacy settings are correct.