Blurring a picture on Instagram can protect people’s privacy in a photo, highlight a specific object or area, or create a visual effect.
Whether you are new to Instagram or just looking to add something extra to your photos, this tutorial will help you get started.
To follow the instructions in this tutorial and blur a picture on Instagram, you will need a few things:
- An Instagram account: If you don’t already have one, you can sign up for a free account on the Instagram website or through the Instagram app on your phone or tablet.
- The Instagram app: To blur a picture on Instagram, you will need to have the Instagram app installed on your phone or tablet. The app is free on the App Store (for iOS devices) or the Google Play Store (for Android devices).
- A picture to blur: You will need a picture you want to blur to follow the instructions in this tutorial. You can use any picture you have already posted on Instagram or a new one you want to upload.
- A phone or tablet with internet access: You will need to be connected to the internet to access Instagram and upload your picture.
Once you have these prerequisites taken care of, you are ready to start blurring your pictures on Instagram!
Blurring a picture on Instagram:
Blurring a picture on Instagram is a simple process that can be done in just a few steps:
- Open the Instagram app on your phone or tablet.
- If you are not already logged in, log in to your Instagram account.
- Tap on the camera icon in the bottom center of the screen to open the camera.
- Take a new picture or select an existing one from your camera roll by tapping on the gallery icon in the screen’s bottom left corner.
- Once your picture is displayed on the screen, tap on the edit icon in the bottom right corner of the screen. This will open the edit screen for your picture.
- On the edit screen, tap on the blur icon in the bottom center of the screen. This will open the blur tool.
- Use the blur tool to apply a blur effect to your picture. You can use the brush tool to create a more precise blur or the linear or radial blur filters to create different blur effects.
- When you are satisfied with the blur effect on your picture, tap on the checkmark icon in the bottom right corner of the screen to save your changes.
- You can now share your blurred picture on Instagram by tapping the share icon in the bottom center of the screen.
That’s it! You have successfully blurred a picture on Instagram. Remember to play around with the different blur tools and filters to find the best look for your picture.
Blurring a picture on Instagram is a simple process that can be done in just a few steps using the blur tool in the Instagram app. Blurring can be a useful technique to add to your Instagram toolkit, whether you are looking to protect people’s privacy in a photo, highlight a specific object or area, or create a certain visual effect. So give it a try and see what creative effects you can come up with!