Instagram is one of the most widely used social networking sites, and daily access to their accounts is crucial for many users. There are moments when Instagram browser login fails for some users.
This is annoying since it prevents you from using your account. If you’re having trouble logging into your Instagram account, look through the most common causes and solutions.
If your login issues are due to an out-of-date browser, invalid credentials, or a momentary server malfunction, we’ve got you covered. If you’re having trouble accessing Instagram through your browser, keep reading to learn more about the problem and how to fix it.
Common Reasons for Login Issues
Instagram login problems can arise for different reasons. Discuss some of the most common login issues and learn how to fix them below.
Using an old browser can prevent you from accessing your account. Keep your browser updated to the newest version to avoid this issue.
A major cause of login problems is using an incorrect username or password. Please double-check that you are using the correct login details before continuing to try to fix the problem.
If you have two-factor authentication set up for your account, you may run into situations where you cannot log in. Turning off two-factor authentication might be the answer.
Sometimes you won’t be able to access your account due to a temporary server error. This is usually only a momentary problem that goes away after some time.
If you are having trouble logging in, knowing the most common causes will help you pinpoint the issue and take the necessary measures to fix it as soon as possible.
Steps to Fix the Problem
If you’re facing issues while trying to log in to Instagram on a browser, don’t worry!
There are several steps you can take to resolve the problem.
Here’s a step-by-step guide to help you get back into your account:
Step 1: Check your browser version and update it if necessary
- Open your browser and go to the ‘About‘ section in the menu
- Check the version number and compare it to the latest version available
- If your browser is outdated, update it to the latest version
Step 2: Confirm your login credentials are correct
- Double-check that you’re entering the correct username and password
- Make sure that you’re using the right email address or phone number associated with your account
- If you’ve forgotten your password, reset it using the ‘Forgot password link
Step 3: Disable two-factor authentication temporarily
- Go to your Instagram account’s security settings
- Turn off two-factor authentication
- Try logging in to your account again
- Re-enable two-factor authentication once you’ve successfully logged in
Step 4: Clear your browser’s cache and cookies
- Go to your browser’s settings
- Select the ‘Privacy and Security’ option
- Click on ‘Clear browsing data.’
- Select ‘Cookies and Cache‘ and clear them
Step 5: Try using a different browser
- If the issue persists, try accessing your account using a different browser
- This will help you determine if the problem is with your browser or with Instagram’s website
Step 6: Wait for the server issue to resolve
- If none of the above steps work, the issue may bе with Instagram’s server
- In this case, it’s best tо wait for a short period and try logging in again later
You should bе able to resolve any login issues on Instagram’s website.
If you still cannot log in, contact Instagram’s support team for further assistance.
Try these solutions if you’re having trouble logging onto the Instagram website. Troubleshooting steps range from double-checking login credentials to turning off two-factor authentication to updating the browser.
If that doesn’t work, you might try a different browser or empty your browser’s cache and cookies. Contact Instagram’s support staff if you continue to have trouble logging in.
You should be able to regain access to your Instagram account and resume using the service as usual.